In the recent years, social media networking is in the uptrend and it seems like all types of business, either offline or online has jumped into this marketing vehicle by having their own official business Facebook page to promote themselves. Beside creating your own Facebook page, you must also learn the ways to attract people to be part of it. The question is “how?”. In this article, tips and techniques to get more Facebook LIKE are shared here.
Ways to Increase Buy facebook likes
1. Buy Advertisement spaces on Facebook to promote your page and get more “likes”. This is the fastest way to grow the number of fan likes, but of course at a cost.
2. Run a competition or contest. Everyone likes them, especially if they are being rewarded with attractive incentives.
3. As a start, you can ask your warm market (friends and family) to like your page. Some people will not recommend this way but I feel that this is essential especially during the initial stage.
4. If you own a blog or website, you can integrate Add Facebook Social Plugin Box to convert your visitor to your Facebook fan too.5. Include a link to your Facebook page in your email signature or even embed it to forum signature, but take note for some forums, it does not allow it and might even banned you, so do it with caution.
6. Offline marketing helps too if you have the resources. You can publish on outdoor banner, shop wall, newspaper, TV, business card or any other offline marketing ways you can think of.
7. Buy Google ads to drive traffic directly to your Facebook fan page.
8. Another simple way to promote your fan page is via making guest posts. By writing guest posts, this way provide you a chance to have a back link to either your website or Facebook profile. If your posts are interesting and engaging, the probability of the visitor to become a fan is higher.
9. Lastly, entice people to Like your page by offering free gifts. You can create a Facebook landing page with a “Reveal” button that contains content that is only visible to fans of your page. It also depends on the value of your free gifts, the more valuable it is, the more people will be more tempted to click the “Like” button to access it. Some examples could be an exclusive video, some guides, depending on your audience or e-books